Testing and App Development for A Sample Fulfillment Platform
The client already had a design for the future app, but the technical part of the project was entirely on us. We were tasked with creating a solution that:
- Would work equally well on any desktop or mobile device;
- Could handle large amounts of data because of the constantly increasing number of partners and available samples;
- Would ensure a seamless ordering process using QR codes;
- Could be easily scaled to match growing business needs;
- Was strong enough to handle an unexpectedly high number of simultaneous users — for example, during exhibitions and other public events.
Testing and Web App Development For A Shower Door Solutions Provider
By the time we received the request from the client, there already was an existing solution with some functionality. However, it was created using outdated technologies, many of which are no longer supported by the developers. So, our team was tasked with developing a web app solution from scratch. The objectives of the project included:
- Get rid of the old unproductive way of retrieving specifications from spreadsheets;
- Speed up the dimensions and cost calculations;
- Discontinue the use of deprecated technologies;
- Ensure rapid and smooth scalability;
- Correctly visualize different shower solutions and specifications despite not having physical access to them;
- Provide customers with an engaging user experience;
- Integrate the client’s existing CRM into the new solution.
Software Testing For A CI/CD Platform
The main challenge we’ve faced was the necessity to quickly set up a range of public and private GitHub instances with different sharing options. The goal was to verify all major CI/CD user scenarios within a limited period of time.
Software Testing For a Test Management Tool
This was our first-ever testing experience for this product, and working with an unfamiliar solution can often be challenging. Moreover, there was already a large number of test cases created by the previous team working on the project, and because these test cases were written for a different environment, it took us time and effort to incorporate the cases into our work.
Manual and Automated QA for a Software Testing Automation Tool
Our main challenge was to review and update existing test cases in the scope of this project prior to executing them. We had to review test cases for both bug fixes and smoke verification, check their consistency, and make necessary updates. All of that, including executing those tests and documenting new bugs, had to be done within a short period of time.