Quality Assurance for A Jira-Compatible Test Management Tool
The client’s product for this project, a test management tool, was designed to be integrated with Jira and other issue tracking applications. After a series of updates, the client needed to make sure that the updated version of the product could be released and retained all of the functionality users had come to expect. Specifically, our scope of tasks included:
- Verifying the existing functionality
- Checking the presence of all UI elements
- Making sure that each UI element delivers the anticipated response
- Testing the compatibility of the solution with different platforms
- Confirming the correct localization of the product in four new languages
- Ensuring proper integration of the solution with third-party tools
The major challenge on this project was connected within its timeline constraints. For example, our team had to create a large number of test cases (200+) from scratch in limited time. Another challenge was to plan and test all the possible integrations of the product with third-party solutions.
End-to-End Automation for a Reliable Wheel End Products Manufacturer
We were entrusted with automating testing the company’s custom NetSuite application used for order management, payment processing, and other operations.
- Our client used only manual testing without applying optimization techniques or automation;
- We had to turn test cases shortly described in Word documents into a working test automation scripts system;
- Create and run tests for two separate environments;
- Foresee potential crash scenarios and bottlenecks, find and report bugs and critical system blockers.
Quality Assurance for a Financial Services Company
Our client for this project is a company providing banking and financial services in the Middle East. This is a well-known institution with over 50 years of history and over 140 physical branches in 8 countries. A few years ago, the company ventured into the digital realm by developing and releasing a banking application for its users.
The company decided to outsource the testing part of the project, and, after being referred to TestFort by our former client from the banking sector and seeing our portfolio of fintech projects, entrusted their QA needs to us.
By the time the client contacted us for the project, the application had already successfully operated in its home country for several years. However, this year, the company started planning to expand its presence to a new location in the region and decided to update and enhance the original application to better serve customers in the new market. Moreover, the updated application had to fit advanced security requirements, as well as usability and legal regulations, so there was a considerable chunk of work being done by the development team.
During the initial discussions, the client pointed out the most important aspects of the upcoming testing project. Specifically, they needed an application that had an appealing user interface, delivered spotles
Using AI to Revolutionize Software Testing for Creative Consoles Builders
At TestFort, we pride ourselves on delivering superior software testing services to our clients. One of our valued clients stands at the forefront of creative innovation with their custom consoles, marrying analog control and digital precision. These consoles empower creators with the speed and fine-tuning capabilities they need to bring any vision to life confidently.
Beneath the prowess of their products, our clients grappled with a series of challenges within their testing process. These complexities spanned across bug triage, test coverage, bug report creation, requirements testing, and report creation.
Recognizing the intricacy of these issues, we, at TestFort, saw an opportunity not just to resolve their immediate challenges but to elevate their operational efficiency. Leveraging the transformative power of AI tools, we aimed to streamline the processes, enhancing their overall efficiency, and ensuring they continue to deliver the high-quality, precision-oriented products they are renowned for.
In the process of revolutionizing software testing through AI, we encountered a series of testing roadblocks that demanded innovative solutions. These ranged from dealing with duplicated bug issues to enhancing test coverage and refining bug report creation, all the way to reimagining requirement testing and efficient report generation.
Overcoming Key Testing Roadblocks
Bug triage. D
Testing and App Development for A Sample Fulfillment Platform
The client already had a design for the future app, but the technical part of the project was entirely on us. We were tasked with creating a solution that:
- Would work equally well on any desktop or mobile device;
- Could handle large amounts of data because of the constantly increasing number of partners and available samples;
- Would ensure a seamless ordering process using QR codes;
- Could be easily scaled to match growing business needs;
- Was strong enough to handle an unexpectedly high number of simultaneous users — for example, during exhibitions and other public events.