Security testing for Web applications is a type of software testing that checks whether Web-based applications’ requirements are met in order to prevent further malicious input data and other related threats. To reach the high quality of web products they are steadily guided by the basic Security Testing concepts:
- Confidentiality to ensure the information is strongly protected against disclosure to third parties;
- Integrity to detect if the product information is provided correctly;
- Authentication to identify whether software product is a fully trusted one;
- Availability to ensure that required information is always available;
- Authorization to determine if the requester is entitled to receive a specific data or fulfill an operation;
- Non-repudiation to guarantee sending or receiving data by both a sender and a recipient.
WHY DO YOU NEED Web Security FOR Web APPLICATIONS?
Web applications are often subject to destructive attacks by hackers. TestFort testers understand the main threats your Web Application can be vulnerable to. There are some common vulnerabilities we aim to prevent during web application security testing:
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) results that can be injected into a website from malicious scripts;
- SQL injection is easy to use for an attacker because of the growing websites’ dependence on databases.
TestFort QA Lab directs all the efforts to secure your Web applications. Our clients don’t have to worry about associated security risks. There are professional testers at your disposal who are obsessed to find weaknesses of the code and fix them. TestFort earned reliable reputation among both the customers and companies that provide security testing services thanks to professionalism and experience of our testers.
Site YoungCuts.com represents an informational...Read more
Web portal where user can design storm or foul...Read more
Minggl Toolbar is moving freely about the Web...Read more
Interactive Flash application that uses...Read more
A simple e-Shop without any payment system. The...Read more
Distractify is a leading entertainment company in...Read more
WHERE Web Security FOR Web APPLICATIONS CAN BE USED FOR?
Today every reputable company has its own website which must incessantly provide customers with necessary information. As security testing of web services aims to check whether Web application is fully protected against any third parties attacks, every Web application can benefit from it. All depends on your goals, size of the project, associated risks that should be avoided and other reasons you pursue to reach.
Whether you need to test the Web Application or any type of website while quality and independence are the important requirements, TestFort testers are ready to provide you with security testing services in order to ensure implementation of your plans.
TestFort professionals use the following techniques to succeed security testing for web apps:
- Manual Penetration – our experienced testers aim to provide Web application with high performance that can’t be fully covered by automated testing. So our experts will manually test your Web application for any security issues;
- Code review – deep investigation of Web application’s source code in order to find and fix any bugs;
- Threat Modeling – security pros intend to identify all the possible vulnerabilities to consider and predict further attacks.
TestFort QA Lab practices serious approach in security testing for Web applications to satisfy clients’ needs. Our huge experience allows detecting any issue and providing suitable solution in accordance with leading edge security standards.
HOW TO CHOOSE OUTSOURCING COMPANY
Looking for someone who can care of your web application functionality? TestFort is able to provide your business with leading edge solutions in IT field as a software outsourcing company who established reliable and responsible authority among business partner. Depending on the size, nature, location of your business you are free to choose the most convenient terms of collaboration. There are many reasons to outsource testing services to Ukraine.
TestFort team focuses on the three the most important areas where security plays a major role: Mobile Application Development, Web Development and Desktop Application Development. You can be sure you’ll be provided with quality testing for your web applications, but if you are looking for reliable Security Testing assessments to make mobile or desktop products more resilient against attacks, TestFort is ready to provide you with next services as well.
As security testing for web apps is an internal part of web development, the web applications should be tested against various security issues. TestFort provides customers with three main types of business models. Also we practice Pilot Project model (for small trial projects that require 3-6 man-weeks) and Offshore Testing Center model (if you need large team consists of about 20 testers) as a sorts of basic models aiming to meet all requirements of any size and nature of business and provide the most convenient environment for cooperation.
LET'S GET STARTED!