Security Testing for Mobile Applications is a testing process aiming to ensure that system of your mobile application protects data and maintains as intended.
TestFort testing experts base their work on the next common Security Testing concepts:
- Confidentiality – protecting your information from leakage to persons other than intended;
- Integrity – process to ensure that data from your application is verified and trusted;
- Authentication – confirmation the identity of a person or software program;
- Availability – testing to ensure that attackers can’t take the application offline;
- Authorization – security measures to determine whether the requester is allowed to receive some data or perform an operation;
- Non-repudiation – the service to prove the integrity and origin of data.
WHY DO YOU NEED Mobile Security FOR Mobile APPLICATIONS?
Today lots of people use mobile apps for financial transactions, storing personal information like account or credit card details, e-commerce, etc. Thus, many security risks for your data arise within mobile apps usage due to gains or interest of third parties:
- Internal or external hackers attacks.
- Theft, fraud and other associated risks.
As a result you get customers’ distrust regarding security of your mobile app and lose your profit. TestFort team of testers determines vulnerabilities of your valued data to avoid security risks. Your mobile application will be tested by experienced and skilled team against the cutting edge of security standards.
TestFort company has impressive experience in delivering software testing with uncompromising commitment to quality. Mobile apps testing is one of our strengths.
WHERE Mobile Security FOR Mobile APPLICATIONS CAN BE USED FOR?
Whether you deal with Mobile Banking Applications, Mobile Payment System, M-Commerce applications or other software, TestFort will provide you with affordable and high-quality Mobile Application Security Testing across various platforms: Android, iPhone, RIM Blackberry, Windows Phone, Symbian. Thus, we aim to ensure that your application work as intended and meets the HIGHEST SECURITY STANDARDS.
TestFort testers are ready to provide you with the next services:
- Manual Penetration – our experts will manually test your app for common security issues;
- Code review – examination of the code source of application in order to find and fix any defects;
- Threat Modeling – defining a set of possible attacks to consider.
TestFort makes security testing for mobile apps accessible for any-sized businesses offering cost efficient yet quality testing services. We know how to test mobile apps of any complexity level providing manual or automated security testing.
HOW TO CHOOSE OUTSOURCING COMPANY
Looking for someone who can care of your mobile application security? TestFort is able to provide your business with leading edge solutions in IT field as a software testing outsourcing company who established reliable and responsible authority among business partner. There are many reasons to outsource testing services to Ukraine.
You can be sure you’ll be provided with quality testing for mobile applications, but if you are looking for reliable security testing to make desktop applications or web products more resilient against attacks, TestFort is ready to provide you with next services as well.
TestFort provides customers with three main types of business models. Also we practice Pilot Project model (for small trial projects that require 3-6 man-weeks) and Offshore Testing Center model (if you need large team consists of about 20 testers) as a sorts of basic models aiming to meet all requirements of any size and nature of business and provide the most convenient environment for cooperation.
LET'S GET STARTED!