Our new Cherkasy office welcomes QA Junior to our team!
TestFort QA Company is an award-winning team offering transparent and flexible software testing services. TestFort engineers have proven their expertise with ISTQB and IBM certifications and performed 500+ projects for both startups and worldwide corporations including Skype, HuffPost, AOL, and eBay.
We are looking for QA beginners, who will be mentored by our award-winning engineers on the way to improvement.
We would like you to be technically savvy, ready for challenges and eager to learn and improve the existing skillset.
If you are confident with any desktop and mobile OS, are able to communicate, work with documents and deliver the tasks in English – this is an opportunity for you.
- Strong technical background
- Good theoretical knowledge of QA
- Practical knowledge of testing would be a plus
- Working experience up to 1 year, but not crucial
- Higher technical education is a benefit
- INTERMEDIATE level of English (or higher)
- Write testing documentation and specifications
- Perform mobile, web and desktop applications testing
- Working in the open-minded and motivated team
- Personal and professional development with challenging tasks
- Opportunity to improve a process and implement your ideas
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Good compensation rate
Please send your CV, if you want to make your way in the field of technologies!