Characteristics of Google JS Test are:
- Super fast startup and execution time, no more need to run a browser
- Clear, legible output for both passing and failing tests
- An open browser-based test runner that can be updated any time JS is changed
- Style and semantics are similar to Google Test for C++
- An integrated mocking framework, requiring minimal boilerplate code (e.g. no $tearDown or$verifyAll calls), style and semantics formed on the Google C++ Mocking Framework
- A system of matchers that allow expressive tests and easy to read failure output plus a lot of integrated matchers with the ability for the user to add his/her own.
Visit the Google JT Test project home page for more info and the getting started page for a quick tutorial.
To request a quote for software testing services visit BugHuntress website.