A good Software testing strategy is crucial to any development process. Your strategy is to be a solid basis allowing success in further product delivery. But your strategy may fail as well if it is not of best possible quality. How does one make sure his strategy is exactly what is takes for the solution’s successful launch? Let us begin with the following checklist. You are to honestly answer questions listed below.
- Is your testing fully providing expected investments return?
- Is your Test manager a true specialist? Is he skilled and trustworthy? If you are not shore, how may you be sure in his choices and testers?
- Is your Testing Strategy supporting your corporate goals and/or business initiatives to full extent?
- Is your tests Strategy a guideline to your actual goals and things you wish your solution is to be capable of?
And what is your Test Strategy to include?
- Your business objectives are to be supported by your testing policy and strategy
- Your software approach is to be measured against best existing practices and there has to be a minimal-to-none gape in between
- You are to use the resources necessary for this particular project rather than all available or less than required
- Testing process and Methods are to be considered carefully
- Also you are to be certain of the management process that will be used to operate testing teams and to monitor their work
- Be certain with software performance required and make sure your investments will be returned
These tips will assist you with your Testing Plan greatly if used right.
Created: 22 Dec 2014
LET'S GET STARTED!